Hello friends, today we will know everything about the 2024 Hyundai Tucson SUV in this article. Which is a two-row SUV from Hyundai Motor Company. It has been successful in a short span of time. Because this SUV offers more standard safety features and advanced technology features. Also, Hyundai Tucson gives the best fuel economy. But some rumors suggest that the new Hyundai Tucson SUV will be redesigned for the 2024 model year. But as of now, Hyundai Motors hasn’t released any details about the 2024 model year Tucson SUV.
It seems to us that the new Hyundai Tucson will not be redesigned for the 2024 model year. This current generation of the Hyundai Tucson is now available with minor changes for the 2023 model year and was last redesigned for the 2022 model year. So don’t expect the New Hyundai Tucson 2024 to be redesigned again.
If you want to know everything about the 2024 Hyundai Tucson then this article is for you because in this article we will know all about New Hyundai Tucson like- Redesign, Release Date, Price, Specs, Features, and much more important information You should know.
2024 Hyundai Tucson Redesign
The currently available Hyundai Tucson 2023 is a part of the fourth generation of the Hyundai Tucson. Which was first introduced in November 2020 in North America for the 2022 model year, and which is now available for order in the US automobile market for the 2023 model year.
Hyundai Motors has pushed ahead with minor changes to the 2022 Hyundai Tucson for the 2023 model year. While it is unlikely that Hyundai will redesign this SUV for the 2024 model year, Hyundai Motors may refresh the Hyundai Tucson with new features. As per some reports, there is a possibility that the Hyundai Tucson SUV will follow the fourth generation by the 2025 model year. After that, it may get a facelift.
Read also:- 2024 Subaru Ascent: Everything you need to know [Update]
2024 Hyundai Tucson Release Date
Talking about its release date, it is not expected that there will be more changes in the upcoming Hyundai Tucson SUV. Hence it is expected that Hyundai Motors will continue with their current model for the 2024 model year, and hence as the current model, the next model is expected to be released for orders in November/December 2023. However, any information about this SUV will be revealed by Hyundai Motors then we will update this article as soon as possible.
2024 Hyundai Tucson Pros & Cons
- Best ride Quality
- Spacious and luxurious Interior
- Value for money
- Standard tech and safety Features
- Impressive exterior style with DRLs
- Slow acceleration from Base
2024 Hyundai Tucson Price and Trims
Hyundai Motors has not revealed the pricing of the 2024 model year. the 2023 Hyundai Tucson SUV is offered in eight trim variants. SE, SEL, XRT, N-Line, Limited, SEL Convenience Hybrid, Blue Hybrid, and Limited Hybrid, with prices starting at $26,450 for the base trim SE and going up to $38,660 for the top trim Limited Hybrid. it is likely that the 2024 Hyundai Tucson 2024 will follow the same trim model, and we have given its price and trims for the 2024 model year based on its 2023 model in the table below-
|Trims||Price ( Estimated)|
|SEL convenience Hybrid||$35,000|
Read also:- 2023 Ford f150 lightning price: Everything you need to know [Update]
2024 Hyundai Tucson Engine, Power & Performance
Hyundai Tucson comes with two powertrains, one petrol powertrain, and the other hybrid powertrain. This gasoline non-hybrid powertrain is joined by a 2.5-liter turbo four-cylinder engine that produces 187 hp and 178 pound-feet of torque. Which also gives a very good performance. This powertrain comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission and standard front-wheel drive (FWD) and an optional all-wheel drive (AWD) drivetrain.
The Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid trims of the Hyundai Tucson come with a 1.6-liter inline four-cylinder engine with the Hyundai Hybrid system, which produces a combined power of 226 horsepower, and the Plug-in Hybrid trims of this SUV are powered by a 13.8 kWh battery Pack that is capable of delivering up to 33 miles of electric range. This hybrid model comes with a six-speed automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive (AWD) drivetrain.
2024 Hyundai Tucson MPG
You must be aware that the Hyundai Tucson comes with a hybrid and non-hybrid powertrain. And both powertrains offer excellent fuel economy too. For example, the SUV’s non-hybrid powertrain delivers fuel economy of up to 26 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway.
Its hybrid powertrain delivers excellent fuel economy of up to 38 MPG both in the city and on the highway. If you choose its PHEV model, it will deliver fuel savings of up to 80 MPG combined. And plug-in hybrid trims of the Hyundai Tucson can go 33 miles in fully electric mode. So it is expected that the new Hyundai Tucson will have a similar fuel economy.
2024 Hyundai Tucson Features
Let us tell you that the company’s new model Hyundai Tucson car includes many new features like a hybrid powertrain, 8-inch touch screen, 6-speaker speaker, and safe drive, which you can see below.
- 8-inch touch screen
- wireless device charging
- apple car play
- android auto
- HD Radio
- Six-speaker stereo
- two additional USB ports
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- proximity keyless entry
- push-button start
2024 Hyundai Tucson Safety Features
As you know, the new Hyundai Tucson is a popular compact SUV. Which is known for its sleek design, comfortable interiors, and best-in-class safety features. Hyundai Motors has always given priority to safety in its vehicles and the New Hyundai Tucson is no exception. And this Hyundai Tucson comes with a host of optional safety features. Some of its security features are given below-
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist:- The SUV is equipped with FCA, which uses radar and cameras to monitor the road ahead, detecting potential collisions with pedestrians or cyclists. The system may also provide an audible warning if a collision is imminent. You can apply the brakes automatically to avoid or reduce the impact of a collision.
- Lane Keeping Assist:- The Lane Keeping Assist feature of the Hyundai Tucson uses cameras to detect lane markings on the road. This helps to keep the vehicle within the lane. If the vehicle begins to veer out of the lane without a signal, this system can provide an audible warning and help gently steer the vehicle back into the lane.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning:- In this, the BCW system uses radar to monitor the vehicle’s blind spots. It provides a visual and audible warning when a vehicle is detected in the blind spot while changing lanes, it also helps prevent potential collisions. Increases driver awareness on the road.
- Rear Cross-traffic Collision Warning:- The Rear Cross-traffic Collision Warning System uses radar to monitor the area behind the vehicle, in case a vehicle is detected approaching from the side, the system will alert the driver and start parking Can provide audible warnings to prevent collisions when exiting landmarks or driveways.
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go:- In Tucson, this system uses radar to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front and it can automatically adjust the speed to match the traffic flow. The system also has a Stop & Go feature that can bring the vehicle to a complete stop in traffic and resume the set speed when the traffic is moving, making your long drives safer and more convenient.
- Advanced Airbag System:- The Hyundai Tucson SUV comes with a comprehensive airbag system that includes front airbags, side-impact airbags for the front seats, side curtain airbags for both its rows and a driver’s knee airbag for the occupants.
2024 Hyundai Tucson Interior
Coming to the interiors of the Hyundai Tucson, its interiors and exteriors already look great. So don’t expect this to be a major change, and the SUV’s infotainment system could be updated with a larger 12.3-inch modern touchscreen. It could also be that the new Hyundai Tucson will come with a new infotainment system like the 2024 Kona EV.
However, the current Hyundai Tucson SUV comes with more spacious and luxurious interiors along with a clean design. And it also offers more standard luxurious interior features like a multimedia touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone automatic climate control, and push-button shifters.
Also, the Hyundai Tucson comes with heated and ventilated front seats, however, ventilated front seats are only available in limited trims. But all trims also have heated front seats. All the seats are more comfortable with ample legroom, and there is much space in the rear seats too, allowing one to sit inside comfortably.
The Hyundai Tucson SUV will have a seating capacity of five people. You will also get good cargo space for your suitcase or bag. Like- 41.2 cubic feet of cargo space will be available. If you need more cargo space, you can easily fold down its rear seats. Because the rear seats of the Hyundai Tucson are foldable, and after folding the rear seats you will have 80.3 cubic feet of cargo space which is more than enough for bags and suitcases.
2024 Hyundai Tucson Specs
If you want to know about the specs of the Hyundai Tucson, then with the help of the table given below, you can know the complete information.
|Drivetrain||FWD or AWD|
|Transmission||(Non-hybrid / Hybrid) 8/6 – Speed automatic|
|Max towing||2000 pound|
|Base curb-weight||3644 pounds|
|Wheel types||alloy wheels|
|Wheel Base size||108.5 in.|
2024 Hyundai Tucson Dimensions
|Front track width||63.8 in.|
|Rear track width||64.1 in.|
|Minimum ground Clearance||8.3|
2024 Hyundai Tucson Interior Dimensions
|Passenger Volume||107.9 cu.ft|
|Front head Room||40.1 in.|
|Rear head Room||39.5 in.|
|Front Leg Room||41.1 in.|
|Rear Leg Room||41.3 in.|
|Front Shoulder Room||57.6 in.|
|Rear Shoulder Room||56.0 in.|
|Front Hip Room||54.5 in.|
|Rear Hip Room||53.9 in.|
In this article, we have tried to give complete details about the new 2024 Hyundai Tucson. All details like ES redesign, release date, pros and cons, price and trims, interior, engine, power, performance, fuel economy, safety features, infotainment, connectivity features, and more.
We hope that this article will be helpful for you. If yes then do share this article with your friends. Thank you.