ICON electric vehicles
Icon Electric Vehicles is an American electric vehicle manufacturer based in California. The company specializes in custom-built electric vehicles, including golf carts, neighborhood electric vehicles, and low-speed vehicles.
Icon Electric Vehicles was founded in 2006 with the goal of providing customers with high-quality, reliable electric vehicles that are both stylish and practical. The company’s vehicles are known for their unique design, advanced technology, and impressive performance capabilities.
In addition to its custom-built electric vehicles, Icon Electric Vehicles also offers a range of accessories and upgrades to help customers personalize their vehicles and enhance their driving experience. These include items such as a custom paint job, upgraded sound system, and performance upgrades.
Overall, Icon Electric Vehicles is committed to advancing the electric vehicle industry and providing customers with innovative, high-quality vehicles that are both fun to drive and environmentally friendly.
Read also – 19 Exciting New Electric Minivan/MPV
Icon Electric Vehicles Review
Icon Electric Vehicles (IEV) is a relatively new player in the electric vehicle market. The company is based in Florida and focuses on manufacturing low-speed electric vehicles (LSVs) for both personal and commercial use. Here is a brief review of IEV’s products and services:
- Product range: IEV’s current product range includes the i40 and i60 models, which are low-speed electric vehicles designed for personal and commercial use. Both the models have a top speed of 25 mph and come with various customization options like body style, color, and seating configuration. The company also offers a line of electric golf carts.
- Design: The electric vehicles from IEV have a modern and stylish design with a sleek body and LED lights. The vehicles come with adjustable seats, a digital display, and many other features that make them comfortable to drive.
- Performance: IEV’s electric vehicles have a range of up to 50 miles on a single charge and can be charged using a standard household outlet or Level 2 charger. The vehicles have a maximum speed of 25 mph, making them ideal for use in neighborhoods, resorts, or golf courses.
- Safety: IEV’s electric vehicles come with standard safety features such as seat belts, turn signals, and headlights. The vehicles are also equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, which provide efficient stopping power.
- Customer Service: IEV offers a limited warranty on its electric vehicles and provides customer support through its website and authorized dealers. The company also offers financing options and a trade-in program for customers looking to upgrade their existing vehicles.
Overall, IEV electric vehicles provide a reliable and affordable alternative to gas-powered vehicles for personal and commercial use. While the company’s product range is limited to LSVs and electric golf carts, its focus on customization and design makes its vehicles stand out in the market. However, potential buyers should note that the IEV vehicles are not highway legal and cannot be driven on roads with a speed limit of more than 35 mph.
Read also – 15 Electric convertible cars you can buy soon
Icon Electric Vehicle Dealers
As an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time data about Icon Electric Vehicles (IEV) dealerships or their current availability. However, I can suggest a few ways to help you find IEV dealerships or authorized resellers:
- Check out the IEV website: The official website of IEV may have a list of their authorized dealerships or resellers. You can find a dealership in your area by entering your zip code or city/state in the “Find a Dealer” section on their website.
- Search Online: You can search online for IEV dealerships or authorized resellers in your area. You can use a search engine such as Google or Bing and enter relevant keywords such as “icon electric vehicle dealers” or “iEV dealership near me”.
- Contact IEV: If you are having trouble finding a dealership or authorized reseller in your area, you can contact IEV directly through their website or through customer support. They may be able to provide you with a list of authorized dealerships or resellers in your area.
- Attend Auto Shows or EV Events: IEV may participate in auto shows or EV events, and you may attend such events to check out their vehicles and speak with their representatives. While you are there you can inquire about dealerships or authorized resellers in your area.
Note that the availability of iEV dealerships may vary depending on your location, and it is always a good idea to contact the dealership directly to confirm availability and pricing.
Read also – Best electric trucks for 2023
How much does an ICON EV cost?
ICON sells its golf carts through a network of distributors, prices are not yet readily available on the website. However, you can request a quote, and research indicates that ICON carts can cost up to $8,000 depending on model and distributor to $14,000.
Are Icon Carts Made in China?
Where are icon carts made? They are primarily made in Tampa, FL, although previously made in China. Even though they are assembled in Florida, many parts come from China or other parts of Asia.
Who is the owner of the Icon EV?
As the majority shareholder, Williams is involved in every aspect of the company with his business partner, Terry Trekus, and together they grew ICON from operating 25 cars per month to nearly 400 vehicles per month in less than 18 months. Are.
Who makes Icon Electric Vehicles?
Icon Electric Vehicles is a newer name that some people may not have heard of yet, and they are based in Tampa, Fla., where most of their vehicles are made. Roy Williams and Terry Trekus lead the company.
Who is the CEO of Icon EV?
When ICON’s home facility in Tampa began production about a year ago, CEO Roy Williams knew an insidious storm was brewing in the Golf EV car industry.
How long does the icon golf cart battery last?
Once “conditioned or broken in” you should get about 105 to 120 minutes for 8-volt and 75 to 90 minutes for 12-volt batteries, and that’s before they start to wear out. Most golf carts can also run BDR or Discharge to get locations and have accurate run times, and they buy Dischargein because of it. The battery should last much longer than this.